Financial Planning Fees
How much does a financial plan cost?
We believe in transparency and have outlined a range of fees for the different services we provide. Contact us for a custom quote.
We want the financial plan and advice that you receive to be focused solely on your own best interests. We believe that there is an inherent conflict when advice and third-party compensation, such as commissions, affiliate income, and product sales are part of your advisor’s compensation. For that reason, the only income we receive for the plans and advice we provide is our planning fees.
Advanced Comprehensive PlansFor individuals and families with complex needs
- Retirement, legacy and estate planning
- Education and launching planning for the next generation
- Cross-border planning for US persons in Canada
- Corporate and trust planning
- Multi-generational family business and wealth planning