This month, we were delighted to welcome Michael Katchen of WealthSimple to the show to talk about what’s wrong with the asset management industry, how he and others like him plan to break it, and why regular Canadians who, for whatever reason, shouldn’t or can’t DIY their portfolios should be very, very excited.
Full transcript can be found here.
- WealthSimple website
- That morbid post I wrote for Boomer and Echo
- The article in which Jon Chevreau warns you against calling Michael a robo-advisor
- The HuffPo article about robo-advisors
Latest posts by Sandi Martin (see all)
- April’s Great Reads - April 12, 2019
- Design Thinking: Retirement - March 12, 2019
- Book Review: The Laws of Wealth by Dr. Daniel Crosby - March 5, 2019